The warranty obligations of TSZ Retail Store for this product are limited to the terms set forth below:
What is Covered:
This warranty covers all defects associated with products, which arise out of manufacturers defect or installation.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any
alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use/misuse, abuse, accident, neglect,
exposure to excess moisture, fire, lightening, power surges, or other acts of nature. This
warranty does not cover undocumented serial numbers on electrical items, damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from any unauthorized tampering with this product(s), any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by TSZ Retail Store to make such repairs, or any other cause, which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
How Long Does this Coverage Last?
This warranty valid for 6 months from the date of original purchase of this product. However, Cables have an 8 month warranty and electronic locks/access control and gates have a 1 year warranty.
Who is Covered?
Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This
limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.
TSZ Retail Store Limited
TSZ Retail Store will provide the following once the item is deemed be defective or malfunctioning between date of original purchased to the specified warranty period on said item:
- TSZ will replace all products deemed malfunctioning in the first 30 days without question and will repair or replace with a same or equivalent or alternative item based on the company’s assessment between 30 – 180 days. In either case, TSZ Retail Store shall be only liable up to the maximum cost of the original item purchased. If the same or equivalent or alternative item is higher in cost, the customer is required to pay the difference in cost between the original item and the replacement item.
- In the case when a special-order item requires warranty the customer agrees to wait until the product or its equivalent or replacement can be provided.
- Provide Customer Care calls to customers to ensure that product continues to work at its optimum levels at all times and recommend solutions for any issues encountered.
- Provide maintenance/maintenance contracts after warranty period is over at a discounted cost.
- Provide Tech Support where applicable/necessary.
Limitation on Liability
The maximum liability of TSZ under this limited warranty shall not exceed the actual
purchase price paid for the product. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TSZ is not
responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any
breach of warranty or condition under any other legal theory.