Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa
- PREMIUM SOUND: Rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room. Supports lossless HD audio available on select streaming services such as Amazon Music HD.
- VOICE CONTROL YOUR MUSIC: Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. HD requires a compatible music streaming service.
- SMART HOME HUB: Built-in hub to voice control compatible lights, locks, and sensors. Easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or select Ring Smart Lighting solar lights and bulbs.
- ALEXA IS READY TO HELP: Set timers, reminders, and alarms. Alexa answers questions like “Alexa, what time is it?”
- START YOUR ROUTINES WITH MOTION – Turn on compatible lights, play your Flash Briefing, or turn on the coffee maker when you walk into the room.
- FILL YOUR HOME WITH SOUND: With multi-room music, play synchronized music across Echo devices in different rooms. Or pair your Echo with compatible Fire TV devices to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
- CONNECT WITH OTHERS HANDS-FREE: Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner’s ready.
- PRIVACY CONTROLS: Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
|Size||5.7” x 5.7” x 5.2” (144 x 144 x 133 mm)|
|Weight||34.2 oz (970 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.|
|Wifi connectivity||Dual-band wifi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks.|
|Amazon Sidewalk||A shared network that can simplify Echo device setup and can help your device reconnect to your wifi router when you update your password or network name. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth – using 902-928 MHz and Bluetooth radios – to provide these services to you and your neighbors, and is enabled on your device unless you have previously disabled the setting.|
|Smart home hub||Zigbee + Sidewalk|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Direct control of BLE Mesh. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||3.0” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer and two 0.8” (20 mm) tweeters.|
|Alexa app||The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.|
|Accessibility features||The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech|
Charcoal, Glacier White, Twilight Blue